Access to the buses is done by using the same tickets or pass that you use in the metro.
There are a few general rules to know about the buses.
- The buses numbered 2X go to Gare Saint-Lazare
- The buses numbered 3X go to Gare de l'Est
- The buses numbered 4X go to Gare du Nord
- The buses numbered 7X go towards the centre of Paris
- The buses numbered 9X go to Gare Montparnasse
A bus marked with with three numbers is a connection with the suburb.
Line 73 is going through all the Champs Elysees.
Lines 22, 30, 31, 52, 92 are crossing the Arc de Triomphe square.
Once you arrive in Paris, stop by the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau for tourist information about the city (museums, events, attractions....). You can also book your hotel and plan daytrips, an evening at a Cabaret, or a trip to the amusement park. Paris Visite cards and other museum passes are also available for sale.
25 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Open every day from 9am to 7pm
Metro : Pyramides, Opera, Palais Royal