Hotels in the neighborhood
Etoile Park Hotel
Just two steps from the Arc de Triomphe a majestic stone facade 3 star hotel welcomes you in the heart of Paris
Hotel Tilsitt Champs Elysees
3 star hotel in Paris near the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe.
Hotel Powers Elysees Paris
Luxury hotel in the Gold Triangle between Champs Elysees, Avenue Montaigne and Avenue George V.
14, rue Lincoln 75008 Paris
Metro George-V, Franklin-Roosevelt
116, avenue des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
Gaumont Champs-Elysées - Ambassade
50, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
1, rue Balzac 75008 Paris
UGC George V
146, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
Metro Etoile, George-V
Gaumont Champs-Elysées - Marignan
27 av des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
129, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
5, av. Mac-Mahon 75017 Paris
porte Maillot, Palais des Congres 75017 Paris
How to get there
from the 2017-06-07 until the 2017-06-14
Champs Elysees Film Festival
Cultural event around the cinema on the Champs Elysees
The festival will operate with the same ambition as the first year: making the Champs-Elysées Avenue the meeting place for a popular, festive and cultural event around the cinema.
- A selection of eight independent American feature films. One of these films will be awarded the “Prix du Public” (Audience Award).
- A selection of over thirty five French and American short films, submitted to the public’s vote.
- Prestigious French and American movie premieres.
- The TCM Cinema Essentials. Thirteen feature films and documentaries, classics of the French and American cinema that have been restored for screening.
- A series of Master Classes during which audience members will be able to meet and interact with great filmmakers.
- A new program entitled “Jeune Public” (Young Audience) will feature movie premieres for children and cine-concerts.
All in all, more than sixty films will be shown over a hundred screenings in all the theaters along the Champs-Elysées.
The Balzac, the Gaumont Champs-Elysées, the Lincoln, the Publicis Cinema, the UGC George V and the MK2 Grand Palais.
+33 1 45 61 10 60
Click here for more