14, rue Lincoln 75008 Paris
Metro George-V, Franklin-Roosevelt
116, avenue des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
Gaumont Champs-Elysées - Ambassade
50, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
1, rue Balzac 75008 Paris
UGC George V
146, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
Metro Etoile, George-V
Gaumont Champs-Elysées - Marignan
27 av des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
129, av. des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris
5, av. Mac-Mahon 75017 Paris
porte Maillot, Palais des Congres 75017 Paris
How to get there
from the 2015-06-10 until the 2015-06-16
Champs Elysees Film Festival
Cultural event around the cinema on the Champs Elysees
The festival will operate with the same ambition as the first year: making the Champs-Elysées Avenue the meeting place for a popular, festive and cultural event around the cinema.
- A selection of eight independent American feature films. One of these films will be awarded the “Prix du Public” (Audience Award).
- A selection of over thirty five French and American short films, submitted to the public’s vote.
- Prestigious French and American movie premieres.
- The TCM Cinema Essentials. Thirteen feature films and documentaries, classics of the French and American cinema that have been restored for screening.
- A series of Master Classes during which audience members will be able to meet and interact with great filmmakers.
- A new program entitled “Jeune Public” (Young Audience) will feature movie premieres for children and cine-concerts.
All in all, more than sixty films will be shown over a hundred screenings in all the theaters along the Champs-Elysées.
The Balzac, the Gaumont Champs-Elysées, the Lincoln, the Publicis Cinema, the UGC George V and the MK2 Grand Palais.