Hotels in the neighborhood
Etoile Park Hotel
Just two steps from the Arc de Triomphe a majestic stone facade 3 star hotel welcomes you in the heart of Paris
Hotel Grand Powers Elysees Paris
Luxury hotel in the Gold Triangle between Champs Elysees, Avenue Montaigne and Avenue George V.
Hotel Bassano Elysees Paris
4 star hotel in Paris near the avenue Marceau between the Champs Elysees and the Eiffel Tower.
The Champs-Elysees Avenue Paris
The most beautiful avenue in the world.
It’s not the widest or the longest avenue in the world, but almost everyone agrees that it’s certainly the most beautiful avenue in the world… and one of the most expensive too, for businesses. Famous brand names fights relentlessly to have their own space there, and the selection process is ruthless (H&M, Abercrombie & Fitch and Dolce & Gabbana).
But there’s more to ‘Les Champs’ (as Parisians call the Champs-Elysees like that) than just shopping – although here you can do it in amazing style. With its wide leafy pavements, numerous cafés, bar, restaurant and cinemas and the most amazing view from the Arc de Triomphe straight down to the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées is luxurious and stunning like nowhere else in the world. And don’t forget that nearby there are all the restaurants you could ask for, bars, nightlife and the Lido.
It’s also one of the city’s most popular meeting spots and often used for popular events. The Bastille parade that marches down it on 14th July is always impressive, it’s the venue for the last leg of the Tour de France and New Year’s Eve there is a rowdy but good-natured night with almost everyone holding a bottle of champagne!
Basically, if you visit Paris and miss the Champs Elysees, you haven’t really seen Paris…
from the 2018-06-12 until the 2018-06-19
Champs Elysees Film Festival
Cultural event around the cinema on the Champs Elysees
The festival will operate with the same ambition as the first year: making the Champs-Elysées Avenue the meeting place for a popular, festive and cultural event around the cinema.
- A selection of eight independent American feature films. One of these films will be awarded the “Prix du Public” (Audience Award).
- A selection of over thirty five French and American short films, submitted to the public’s vote.
- Prestigious French and American movie premieres.
- The TCM Cinema Essentials. Thirteen feature films and documentaries, classics of the French and American cinema that have been restored for screening.
- A series of Master Classes during which audience members will be able to meet and interact with great filmmakers.
- A new program entitled “Jeune Public” (Young Audience) will feature movie premieres for children and cine-concerts.
All in all, more than sixty films will be shown over a hundred screenings in all the theaters along the Champs-Elysées.
The Balzac, the Gaumont Champs-Elysées, the Lincoln, the Publicis Cinema, the UGC George V and the MK2 Grand Palais.
+33 1 45 61 10 60
Click here for more